Your fees cover everything your child needs during their day at Appleseed - nappies and wipes, food and drinks, sunscreen, etc. We do not cut corners with the quality or quantity of these items, nor with the pedigree of the educators who care for your children.
At Appleseed, our fees are extremely competitive and we pride ourselves on giving great value for money from the child care fees you pay us. For instance, being a purpose-built centre, our maintenance and cleaning programs are more efficient and result in better results for less cost than other centres.
Unlike other centres, we do not do fundraising. All activities, shows, incursions and other events are covered by your fees*.
We do not charge a Waiting List fee.
* excluding the Kindy Active program for ages 2-5
What are the day care fees?
Our full fee policy is coming soon.Fees are paid in advance. We’ll get you to set up automatic payments to make things easier. You will also need to pay two weeks’ full fees as a refundable security bond.
There is an annual fee of $100 for enrolment. Upon initial enrolment, an enrolment pack is provided which includes a bag, hat, drink bottle and t-shirt.
Child Care Subsidy
Child Care Subsidy – from July 2nd 2018 (CCS) is available from the Federal Government to all families who meet the following requirements
· Basic requirements that must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy for a child include:
1. The age of the child (must be 13 years or under and not attending secondary school)
2. The child meeting immunisation requirements
3. The individual, or their partners, meeting the residency requirements
· Families level of Child Care Subsidy will be determined by:
1. Combined family income
2. Activity level of parents
3. Type of child care Service
Parents must contact the Department of Human Services to register for Child Care Subsidy.
It is the responsibility of parents to provide CRN numbers and dates of births for the Parent's and Child as stated on the Complying Written Agreement for the payment of Child Care Fees. These details must match Centrelink records.
Child Care Subsidy can only be received as reduced fees through the service.
*Full fees are payable until Child Care Subsidy is confirmed.*